Plumber job description template
This Plumber job description template includes the list of most important Plumber's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Plumber job profile
Plumber is property management professional responsible for providing plumbing maintenance, fault finding, change outs, new installations and preventative maintenance of all mechanical and plumbing installations and systems.
In order to attract Plumber that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Plumber job description.
Plumber job description
Are you an experienced Plumber who possesses that special combination of technical plumbing skill knowledge and enjoys helping people solve their plumbing issues?
If you are a natural problem solver with a positive attitude and customer orientation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a qualified Plumber who will be responsible for the installation and repairing of pipes, fixtures, pumps and drainage systems according to specifications and applicable codes throughout our facilities.
Plumber duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and repair all plumbing installations
- Understand the layout of installations to be able to perform fixes faster na dmore effectively
- Install pipes and tubes
- Pay attention to wiring
- Repair or replace broken parts
- Repair various appliances
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems such as ACa and radiators
- Carry out preventive maintenance tasks on all mechanical and plumbing equipment
Plumber requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Plumber for (x) year(s)
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- License to practice profession
- Applicable knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- X years of experience with plumbing equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great physical condition