Business Consultant job profile
Business consultants are generally involved work in areas such as marketing, human resources, management, finance and accounting. Business consultants are responsible for improving companies' operations by assessing weaknesses and recommending business solutions.
In order to attract Business Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Business Consultant job description.
Business Consultant job description
We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to join our team! As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients reform and improve their operations and support their business by providing various business solutions.
In addition, you will undertake and manage projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources, ideas or motives to perform them in-house.
Business Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
- Based on clients' requirement, work on projects related to recruiting, payroll, production, budgeting, promotional campaigns etc.
- Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
- Perform initial assessmnet for each client before the project begins
- Collect as much information about client's business as possisble
- Understand clients' needs and wants
- Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
- Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
- Develop detailed business plans
- Determine project's KPIs
- Track KPIs and prepare reports
Business Consultant requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as business consultant or similar role
- Critical thinker
- Problems solver
- Great negotiationskills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of diverse business areas and fields such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with business management software such as CRM and ERP
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- MSc/MA in a specialised business field is a plus
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
Use this Business Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Spa Therapist
- IT Technician
- Game Artist
- J2EE Developer
- Purchasing Agent
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Program Coordinator
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Construction Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Swift Developer
- Account Executive
- Patient Care Technician
- Construction Project Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Technical Trainer
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Delivery Driver
- Web Editor
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?