Business Development Manager job profile
Business Development Managers are generally responsible for identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling goods and services as well as maintaining good relationships with customers and users.
Business Development Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development manager to join our team. Besides having experience in business development, we are expecting you to have strong leadership skills.
Business Development Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
- Plan for company's financial success
- Determine key business development KPIs
- Work with sales and marketing teams
- Do a regular market research
- Attend various educational programs and conferences
- Communicate with clients
- Build strong relationships with cleints
- Develop sales strategy and onboard new customers
- Negotiate deals
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
- Support team members
- Manage and train the business development team
Business Development Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role
- Experience in leadind business development team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM software
- X years of experience in business development, sales management, or relevant fields
- Degree Business Administration or equivalent
Use this Business Development Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards