IT Technical Support job profile
IT Technical Support is an IT professional who monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organisation. IT Technical Support provide technical assistance and support to employees.
In order to attract IT Technical Support that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Technical Support job description.
IT Technical Support job description
Do you posses an experience and passion for providing IT Technical Support?
We are looking to hire an ambitious IT expert for our open IT Technical Support position.
Your job will be to provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
IT Technical Support duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
IT Technical Support requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for (x) year(s)
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- In depth knowlegde of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
Use this IT Technical Support job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Human Resource Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Logistics Manager
- Assistant Game Producer
- IT Manager
- IT Journalist
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Event Coordinator
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- General Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Dental Hygienist
- Home Health Aide
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Creative Director or Art Director
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Customer Marketing Manager
- AngularJS Developer
- System Security Expert
- Medical Assistant
- Collection Specialist
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?