Office Manager job profile
Office Manager is an administrative professional responsible for organizing, coordinating and supervising office administration operations and procedures in order to establish and maintain effective and efficient office function.
In order to attract Office Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Manager job description.
Office Manager job description
Are you a hard working Office Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are extremely organized worker-bee able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Manager who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Manager duties and responsibilities
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Supervise the maintenance and organization of office areas and equipment
- Manage office budget
- Maintain daily and weekly reports and submits to appropriate personnel
- Provide administrative support for our senior management team
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide friendly and professional first line support to all colleagues
Office Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Manager
- BSc/Ba in business administration or similar relevant field
- Applicable knowledge of bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Hands on experience with “back-office” and accounting software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver
Use this Office Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps