Here is a Social Media Specialist job description template with some of the most important Social Media Specialist's duties and responsibilities. Use this Social Media Specialist job description template to save time, optimize your job ads for SEO and attract qualified candidates. Optimizing your job ads for SEO is important to increase your jobs' visibility on search engines, and get in front of the eyes of best-match job candidates.
Social Media Specialist job description template
This Social Media Specialist job description template will help you save time, optimize your job ads for SEO and attract qualified candidates.
In order to attract Social Media Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Social Media Specialist job description.
Social Media Specialist job profile
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Social Media Specialist job description: Intro
Social Media Specialist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Specialist duties and responsibilities
Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Specialist requirements and qualifications
Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Use this Social Media Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Corporate Attorney
- Flight Attendant
- Go Developer
- Assistant Manager
- Android Developer
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Marketing Specialist
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Email Marketing Manager
- Warehouse Associate
- HTML5 Developer
- Phyton Web Developer
- Field Sales Representative
- IT Coordinator
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Pastry Chef
- Training Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Sales Manager
- Leasing Agent
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!