Here is a Social Media Specialist job description template with some of the most important Social Media Specialist's duties and responsibilities. Use it to save time, optimize your job ads for SEO and attract qualified candidates. Optimizing your job ads for SEO is important to increase your jobs' visibility on search engines, and get in front of the eyes of best-match job candidates.
Social Media Specialist job profile
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
In order to attract Social Media Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Social Media Specialist job description.
Social Media Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaig
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Specialist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Use this Social Media Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards