Here is a Social Media Specialist job description template with some of the most important Social Media Specialist's duties and responsibilities. This Social Media Specialist job description template is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use this Social Media Specialist job description template to save time, optimize your job ads for SEO and attract qualified candidates.
Social Media Specialist job description template
This Social Media Specialist job description template will help you save time, optimize your job ads for SEO and attract qualified candidates for your open Social Media Specialist job position.
In order to attract Social Media Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Social Media Specialist job description.
Social Media Specialist job profile
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Social Media Specialist job description: Intro
Social Media Specialist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Social Media Specialist job description may look like:
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Specialist job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Specialist job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
How to use this Social Media Specialist job description template?
Looking for more job descriptions beside Social Media Specialist job description?
Check out our job description library!
Use this Social Media Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Marketing Intern
- Creative Director
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Backbone.js Developer
- Marketing Strategist
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Shipping Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Photo Editor
- Political Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Database Marketing Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- J2EE Developer
- Data Scientist
- Line Cook
- Insurance Agent
- Executive Recruiter
6 Tips for Creating a Perfect Recruitment Video
Pros and Cons of Using Recruitment Agencies
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency