Production Manager job description template
This Production Manager job description template includes the list of most important Production Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Production Manager job profile
Production Manager is someone who organizes and oversees the manufacturing of goods.
In order to attract a Production Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Production Manager job description.
Production Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our team! As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of the production processes and our production personnel.
Production Manager duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing production processes
- Planning a production schedule
- Making decisions about equipment use and maintenance
- Implementing improvements to the production process
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets
- Ensuring products meet quality standards
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel
- Preparing production reports
Production Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as Production Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP software
- Knowledge of performance evaluation
- Understanding of safety regulations
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong decision-making skills
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!