Culture & People
Area Manager job profile
Area Managers are usually responsible for operations of stores in an allocated area. They are also responsible for staff, and they work closely with other senior and department managers.
In order to attract Area Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Area Manager job description.
Area Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious Area Manager to join our team! As an Area Manager, you will take on full responsibility for operations of our stores in an allocated area.
You will also be responsible for our staff, so we expect you to be a hard worker who will lead by example.
Area Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and monitor regional operational strategy
- Set goals and objectives for stores in your area
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Recruit and hire new store employee
- Train and onboard new employees
- Set up and monitor store KPIs
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with customers' complains
- Identify operational bottlenecks and suggest solutions for improvement
- Create reports for upper management
Area Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as an Area Manager or similar role
- X years of experience as a leader or supervisor
- Good understanding of performance evaluation metrics
- X years of experience with store operations management
- Hands on experience with ERP software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, retail management or similar relevant field
Use this Area Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Blog Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Collection Specialist
- Retail Manager
- Java Developer
- Executive Assistant
- IT Journalist
- Maintenance Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Staffing Coordinator
- Data Scientist
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Product Manager
- Flight Attendant
- Corporate Attorney
- Auto Mechanic
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Account Manager
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?