This Game Developer job description template includes the list of most important Game Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Game Developer job profile
Game developers are software developers who design and create video games for computers and video game consoles. They may be involved in different stages and aspects of a game's creation, but the execution as well.
In order to attract Game Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Game Developer job description.
Game Developer job description
We are looking for a passionate team player with experience in game designing and developing to sign and write excellent code. This position includes writing custom code and adapting existing. You will be involved in different stages and aspects of game’s creation in a young and enthusiastic team.
Game Developer duties and responsibilities
- A genuine interest in developing and playing games
- Writing clean and manageable object oriented code
- Devising original new game concepts
- Using 2D or 3D modeling and animation software
- Drawing up detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved
- Preparing digital graphics, animations, sound, video, photographs and images for editing
- Testing the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities.
Game Developer requirements
- X+ years of experience in games development
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- C++, C#, Java and ActionScript experience
- Experience in Games & Graphics programming: C/C , DirectX, OpenGL
- Comfortable creating UI elements for interacting with the underlying systems
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Use this Game Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Front Office Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Linux Administrator
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Environmental Engineer
- Director of Marketing Analytics
- UX Research Specialist
- Billing Specialist
- Call Center Manager
- Construction Foreman
- Food Expeditor
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Insurance Broker
- Claims Examiner
- Construction Worker
- Human Resource Assistant
- Sales Account Executive
- Corporate Trainer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Paid Marketing Manager
- National Account Manager
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?