Communications Manager job description template
This Communications Manager job description template includes the list of most important Communications Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Communications Manager job profile
Communications Manager is someone who coordinates the communications strategy of a company.
In order to attract a Communications Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Communications Manager job description.
Communications Manager job description
We are looking for a creative, motivated and experienced Communications Manager to join our team! As a Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating all our communications activities and campaigns.
Communications Manager duties and responsibilities
- Developing communications plans and campaigns
- Monitoring the success of campaigns
- Overseeing all company communications
- Leading and training the communications staff
- Preparing detailed media activity reports
- Creating internal communications protocols
- Collaborating with the marketing team
- Identifying media opportunities
Communications Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in communications
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!