National Account Manager job profile
National Account Manager is a sales professional responsible for building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with clients.
In order to attract National Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise National Account Manager job description.
National Account Manager job description
Are you an experienced National Account Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are competitive, motivated, hardworking person who believes the world is full of untapped opportunities for greatness, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for National Account Manager to lead our key account team in order to achieve the sales target of assigned agencies and channels.
National Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan and oversee sales targets for regional account managers
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key customers
- Investigate customers need and wants
- Develop annual account business trade plans
- Establish excellent relationship with key accounts and customers to keep up with customer needs and assist in substantially growing the business
- Serve as a contact person for customers and internal teams
- Research and source potential customers
- Ensure adherence to all relevant brand guidelines
- Track, measure and evaluate sales metrics and trends
- Track, measure and evaluate customer satisfaction metrics and trends
- Suggest innovative ways of increasing customer satisfaction
- Generate tools and ideas for improving national account customers' experience selling our product and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams
- Keep abreast of industry and market trend and best practices
National Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a National Account Manager for (x) year(s)
- BSc in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of sales analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Use this National Account Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- NoSQL Developer
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Game Artist
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Property Manager
- Costume Designer
- Software Security Engineer
- Network Technician
- Community Manager
- Office Assistant
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Assistant Editor
- Game Programmer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- Graphic Designer
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives