Radiologist job description template
This Radiologist job description template includes the list of most important Radiologist 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Radiologist job profile
Radiologists are medical doctors who are specialized in executing and interpreting medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs. Radiologists normally don't handle the general medical needs of a patient.
In order to attract Radiologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Radiologist job description.
Radiologist job description
We are looking for an experienced Radiologist to join our team. As a Radiologist at our clinic, you will work with other talented physicians at our Radiology department.
Radiologist duties and responsibilities
- Get images and interpret hem using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Discuss results with family members if appropriate
- Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
- Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations
- Instruct patients about how images are taken
- Discuss different options with patients
Radiologist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Radiologist
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A Medical Degree and completion of the Medical Licensing Examination.