Radiologist job profile
Radiologists are medical doctors who are specialized in executing and interpreting medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs. Radiologists normally don't handle the general medical needs of a patient.
In order to attract Radiologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Radiologist job description.
Radiologist job description
We are looking for an experienced Radiologist to join our team. As a Radiologist at our clinic, you will work with other talented physicians at our Radiology department.
Radiologist duties and responsibilities
- Get images and interpret hem using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Discuss results with family members if appropriate
- Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
- Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations
- Instruct patients about how images are taken
- Discuss different options with patients
Radiologist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Radiologist
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A Medical Degree and completion of the Medical Licensing Examination.
Use this Radiologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Security Manager
- Java Developer
- Billing Specialist
- Marketing Strategist
- Political Analyst
- UI-UX Designer
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Marketing Manager
- Legal Assistant
- Digital Marketing Director
- Business Development Consultant
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Sales Training Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Construction Estimator
- Pastry Chef
- Web Master