Network Technician job profile
Network Technician is an IT professional responsible for building and troubleshooting computer networks.
In order to attract Network Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Technician job description.
Network Technician job description
Are you an aspiring Network Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a problem solver passionate about staying up-to-date on product knowledge and technical skills, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Network Technician to join our team and build and enhance tools, develop best practices, refine operational procedure and constantly think proactively and inventively.
Network Technician duties and responsibilities
- Manage and support LAN and WAN Network devices
- Implement approved Network changes in accordance with applicable procedures
- Analyze and diagnose network problems for a variety of users
- Recommend corrective solutions to be applied to network hardware or software
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist other groups in troubleshooting problems that require packet analysis or performance review
- Create, publish and maintain up to date and accurate Network documentation
Network Technician requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Network Administrator for (x) year(s)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and troubleshooting these devices
- Hands on experience with PC/server hardware, Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Sharepoint
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to details
Use this Network Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Field Service Technician
- System Security Expert
- Bank Teller
- IT Technician
- National Account Manager
- Safety Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Tax Manager
- Business Manager
- Photo Editor
- Software Security Engineer
- Front Desk Representative
- TypeScript Developer
- Event Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Data Entry Clerk
- Child Care Teacher
- SEO Consultant
- Business Development Consultant
- IT Director
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Social Media Specialist
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?