Marketing Growth Hacker job description template
This Marketing Growth Hacker job description template includes the list of most important Marketing Growth Hacker's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Marketing Growth Hacker job profile
Marketing Growth Hacker is a marketing professional specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. Marketing Growth Hacker is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
In order to attract Marketing Growth Hacker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Growth Hacker job description.
Marketing Growth Hacker job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career?
If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
Marketing Growth Hacker duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
Marketing Growth Hacker qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail