Maintenance Supervisor job profile
Maintenance Supervisor is a professional who oversees and inspects maintenance facilities to ensure the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
In order to attract Maintenance Supervisor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Supervisor job description.
Maintenance Supervisor job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Supervisor looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are self-motivated, proactive individual who is prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking Maintenance Supervisor to oversee and inspect maintenance of our facilities.
If you possess the powerful positive drive and commitment to maintain strong process control and behavioral discipline, we would love to have you on our team!
Maintenance Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems
- Perform a variety of maintenance activities as needed
- Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work and technical assistance when developing job plans
- Manage, motivate, develop and provide direct leadership to maintenance staff
- Hire and oversee outside professionals such as electricians, plumbers etc.
- Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.
- Perform periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment so as to observe the quality of the maintenance performed and the operating condition of the equipment
- Keep in check and regulate budget and track maintenance expenditures
- Regularly check and inspect the material and tools inventory and place order when needed
- Assist with the implementation of capital projects
- Approving maintenance strategy including monthly reporting and KPI validation
- Ensure compliance with quality, health and safety rules, guidelines and regulations
Maintenance Supervisor qualifications and requirements
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor for (x) year(s)
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) will be considered an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of different building systems (heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant health and safety standards and regulations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Use this Maintenance Supervisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Marketing Strategist
- Legal Counsel
- Network Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Training Coordinator
- Marketing Intern
- Embedded Software Engineer
- National Sales Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Help Desk Specialist
- Account Executive
- Application Developer
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SQL Developer
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Sound Engineer
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Area Manager
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?