Java Developer job profile
Java Developer is responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using the popular programming language, Java.
In order to attract Java Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Java Developer job description.
Java Developer job description
Are you an highly experienced full-stack Java developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type pf person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Java Developer duties and responsibilities
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
Java Developer requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience in Java development for (x) year(s)
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
- Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Use this Java Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Director of Marketing Analytics
- Internal Auditor
- Accounting Clerk
- Quality Manager
- TypeScript Developer
- Sales Account Executive
- Maintenance Worker
- IT Technician
- Software Architect
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Visual Merchandiser
- Pastry Chef
- Cabin Crew
- Corporate Trainer
- Web Analyst
- Debt Collector
- IT Manager
- Release Engineer
- Casting Director
- Technical Account Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?