Outbound Sales job profile
Outbound Sales is a sales professional specialized in establishing outbound customer contacts in order to promote and sell a product or service.
In order to attract Outbound Sales that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Outbound Sales job description.
Outbound Sales job description
Are you an aspiring Outbound Sales looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player and result driven sales person, we have the prefect job for you!
We are searching for Outbound Sales to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers.
Outbound Sales duties and responsibilities
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Up sell additional products as need arises
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
Outbound Sales requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Outbound Sales for (x) year(s)
- BA degree in Finance, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
Use this Outbound Sales job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Digital Marketing Director
- Sales Director
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Back-end Developer
- Wait Staff
- Delivery Driver
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Social Media Strategist
- Financial Manager
- Personal Care Assistant
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Creative Director
- Warehouse Associate
- Web Developer
- Political Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- HR Consultant
- Analyst Programmer
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?