MySQL Developer job profile
MySQL Developer is an IT professional responsible for all phases of database administration on all environments, with emphasis on performance troubleshooting, analytical problem solving and business customer support.
In order to attract MySQL Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise MySQL Developer job description.
MySQL Developer job description
Are you an highly experienced MySQL Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are seeking a motivated MySQL Developer to come join our agile team of professionals and design, code and test SQL programs using the Microsoft SQL Server platform to create business logic, reports, exports and other data related output..
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
MySQL Developer duties and responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations
- Oversee the operations of the production and staging environments databases
- Design, implement, and monitor disaster recovery plans as it pertains to the production database environment
- Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data and database issues
- Give design recommendations for database functions that meet business operating standards while improving the efficiency of business processes
- Train and mentor junior personnel on best practices
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
MySQL Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a MySQL Developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with installation and configuration of MySQL in a multi-master environment
- Applicable expertise in analysis and maintenance planning on production systems
Use this MySQL Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Plant Manager
- Customer Retention & Nurture Flow Specialists
- Front Desk Representative
- System Security Expert
- Managing Director
- IT Journalist
- Game Programmer
- Lab Technician
- Financial Controller
- SQL Server DBA
- File Clerk
- Claims Examiner
- Telesales Representative
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Web Designer
- Civil Engineer
- Office Administrator
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Middleware Developer
- Payroll Clerk
- News Producer
- Executive Secretary
- Camera Operator
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes
Employee Verification Letters: Everything You Need to Know