Occupational Therapist job profile
Occupational Therapist is a healthcare professional who is specialized in conducting patient evaluations and treatments for a variety of physical, emotional or developmental conditions.
In order to attract Occupational Therapist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Occupational Therapist job description.
Occupational Therapist job description
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for an opportunity to advance your skills, career and lives of your patients?
If you are compassionate, enthusiastic, and a patient-oriented person passionate about healthcare and longing to make a difference, we have the perfect job for you!
We’re looking for a committed Occupational Therapist to join our healthcare dream team whose goal is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
Occupational Therapist duties and responsibilities
- Conduct physical and psychological assessments of clients
- Assess home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed
- Advise on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities
- Develop a specialized treatment plan to help patient achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices
- Preparing clients for return to work
- Advise family members and other supportive individuals about the level of care the patient needs
- Evaluate results and progress of occupational therapy on clients
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment available
- Comply with federal, state, and local certification requirements
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements
Occupational Therapist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Occupational Therapist for (x) year(s)
- BA in occupational therapy from a university certified by the ACOTE (Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education) or AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Association)
- Certification by the National Board for Certification
- In-depth knowledge of treatment practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Client-oriented approach
- Compassionate and friendly personality
Use this Occupational Therapist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Help Desk Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Real Estate Broker
- Receiving Clerk
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Event Manager
- Backbone.js Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Chef de Partie
- Assistant Game Producer
- Android Developer
- Auto Mechanic
- Clinical Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Consultant
- Technical Support Engineer
- jQuery Developer
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture
Google Hire is Shutting Down: What Next?
Culture & People
Revamp Your Employee Training
Culture & People
Omnichannel Strategy and Employee Engagement go Hand in Hand