Culture & People
National Sales Manager job profile
National Sales Manager is a sales professional responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
In order to attract National Sales Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise National Sales Manager job description.
National Sales Manager job description
Are you an experienced National Sales Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in the fast pacing environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and proven National Sales Manager who is ready to take the next step and lead our highly motivated sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
National Sales Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
National Sales Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a National Sales Manager for (x) year(s)
- BSc in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Oustanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
Use this National Sales Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Interior Designer
- Outbound Sales
- Physical Therapist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Executive Director
- Receiving Clerk
- Market Research Analyst
- Facilities Manager
- Dental Hygienist
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Office Clerk
- Property Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Supply Chain Manager
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?