Culture & People
Public Relations Specialist job profile
Public Relations Specialist is a media and public relation professional responsible for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance the perception of client among various internal and external audiences.
In order to attract Public Relations Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Public Relations Specialist job description.
Public Relations Specialist job description
Are you an experienced Public Relations Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you are top-notch Public Relations Specialist who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we are we need someone who can shine and deliver!
We are looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist to take on full responsibility for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance the perception of our company among various internal and external audiences.
Public Relations Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Create PR plans and strategies
- Improve the quality of company’s voice via different online and offline channels
- Serve as a first contact person for all media queries
- Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR copy
- Prepare presentations for media briefings and other meetings
- Organize and oversee company events such as fairs, open day, seminars, conferences etc.
- Provide effective crisis management solutions in the times of need
- Suggest effective ways of peaceful resolving any internal or external disputes
- Conduct research and analyze public opinion
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management
- Collaborate with external stakeholders including public affairs offices, consumer organizations, and professional societies
Public Relations Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience asPublic Relations Specialist fro (x) year(s)
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Hands-on experience with a variety of different PR campaigns
- Applicable knowledge in copywriting and editing
- Experience with diverse social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Passion for public speaking
- Attention to details
Use this Public Relations Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- C++ Developer
- Sous Chef
- Managing Editor
- Assistant Manager
- TypeScript Developer
- Budget Analyst
- Travel Agent
- Business Development Consultant
- Legal Assistant
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Environmental Engineer
- Mobile Developer
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Restaurant Manager
- IT Consultant
- Assistant Director
- Key Account Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Billing Clerk
- Collection Specialist
- Prep Cook
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas