Telemarketer job description template
This Telemarketer job description template includes the list of most important Telemarketer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Telemarketer job profile
Telemarketer are sales representatives responsible for reaching out to potential clients and customers over telephone.
In order to attract Telemarketers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Telemarketer job description.
Telemarketer job description
We are looking for an experience and self-driven Telemarketer to join our Sales team! As a Telemarketer, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
Telemarketer duties and responsibilities
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and and need
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team when needed
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Keep records of calls and sales
- Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
Telemarketer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role
- Proven record of meet quota
- Good knowledge of sales tools such as CRM software
- Willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High school diploma
- BSc/BA is a plus