Chief Operating Officer (COO) job profile
COOs are certainly crucial people at every company, and their work is important for business success. They are generally second-in-command and are responsible for the efficiency of the overall business.
In order to attract Chief Operating Officer (COO) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Chief Operating Officer (COO) job description.
Chief Operating Officer (COO) job description
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team! As Chief Operating Officer (COO) at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for our growth and success.
The COO is a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operation and function, so we expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring leader.
If you, in addition, have great people skills, excellent business acumen, are self-driven and have an outstanding work ethics, we would love to hear from you!
Chief Operating Officer (COO) duties and responsibilities
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations and the work of executives
- Lead employees with example
- Be a motivator for other employees
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Create reports for the management
- Take lead of expansion activities
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
Chief Operating Officer (COO) requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as COO for (x) years
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindest
Use this Chief Operating Officer (COO) job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Executive Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Security Manager
- Office Manager
- Video Editor
- Lab Technician
- Payroll Specialist
- Product Manager
- Corporate Trainer
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Medical Office Manager
- HR Officer
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Key Account Manager
- Financial Manager
- Payroll Clerk
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?