Game Animator job profile
Game Animators are multimedia artists and animators who specialize in video games. Game Animators combine art and technology to create interactive animated images and environments for video games. Games Animators are responsible for the portrayal of movement and behaviour within a game.
In order to attract Game Animator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Game Animator job description.
Game Animator job description
As a Game Animator you will be working with a talented team of programmers, designers and animators, with a goal to make our game characters come alive. Our ideal candidate will have experience breathing life into 3rd person player controlled characters as well as realizing NPC movement, performances and behaviors.
This position requires you to take on a considerable amount of ownership and responsibility. You are expected to bring your passion, highly developed animation skills and creative problem solving to contribute to our project.
Game Animator duties and responsibilities
- Produce high quality animations under the supervision of our Art Directors
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to fully realize our characters and environments through movement
- job knowledge sharing in order to further advance our whole team
Game Animator requirements
- You have an animation reel showing key-framed character and creature animations
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Large visual database and a passion for video games
- Related skills; such as modeling, skinning, rigging
Use this Game Animator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Representative
- Event Manager
- Flight Attendant
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Editor
- Warehouse Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Benefits Administrator
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Branch Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Phyton Web Developer
- Loan Officer
- Public Relations Assistant
- Social Media Manager
- Account Executive
- Visual Merchandiser
- News Producer
- Team Leader
- Quality Inspector
- HR Consultant
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas
The ROI of your Employee Referral Program