Culture & People
Game Animator job profile
Game Animators are multimedia artists and animators who specialize in video games. Game Animators combine art and technology to create interactive animated images and environments for video games. Games Animators are responsible for the portrayal of movement and behaviour within a game.
In order to attract Game Animator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Game Animator job description.
Game Animator job description
As a Game Animator you will be working with a talented team of programmers, designers and animators, with a goal to make our game characters come alive. Our ideal candidate will have experience breathing life into 3rd person player controlled characters as well as realizing NPC movement, performances and behaviors.
This position requires you to take on a considerable amount of ownership and responsibility. You are expected to bring your passion, highly developed animation skills and creative problem solving to contribute to our project.
Game Animator duties and responsibilities
- Produce high quality animations under the supervision of our Art Directors
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to fully realize our characters and environments through movement
- job knowledge sharing in order to further advance our whole team
Game Animator requirements
- You have an animation reel showing key-framed character and creature animations
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Large visual database and a passion for video games
- Related skills; such as modeling, skinning, rigging
Use this Game Animator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Game Programmer
- J2EE Developer
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Linux Administrator
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Executive Secretary
- Chief Financial Officer
- Real Estate Broker
- Computer Technician
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Construction Expediter
- Financial Controller
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- AngularJS Developer
- Network Technician
- Travel Consultant
- Application Developer
- National Sales Manager
- Food Expeditor
- Bank Teller
- Software Tester
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?