Regional Field Marketing Manager job profile
Regional Field Marketing Managers are responsible for developing and implementing demand and lead generation marketing strategies in his or her assigned territory. Depending on a company, they may be responsible for various marketing channels, such as inbound and web marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, and events.
In order to attract Regional Field Marketing Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Regional Field Marketing Manager job description.
Regional Field Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for A Regional Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in X (city). As the Regional Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing online and offline marketing strategy for your assigned territory.
Regional Field Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plan
- Define marketing goals and KPIs
- Use omni channel marketing best practices
- Track your marketing campaigns and determine the most successful ones
- Prepare and present reports on campaign success and deliverable
- Plan and host offline events
- Be a brand advocate
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs
- Assist regional sales managers when needed
- Work closely with the sales team
Regional Field Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience as a Regional Marketing Manager
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices
- Experience with organizing local and regional events
- Outstandingcommunicator and creative thinker
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features
- Experience with marketing tools and software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Regional Field Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards