Customer Intelligence Manager job profile
Customer Intelligence Manager s are generally responsible for investigating company's customers need sand wants as well as competitors' product and service offerings. The goal is to get an insight into buyer's preferences and stay ahead of competitors.
In order to attract Customer Intelligence Manager s that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Customer Intelligence Manager job description.
Customer Intelligence Manager job description
We are seeking for a Customer Intelligence Manager to join our team. As a Customer Intelligence Manager your main goal will be to keep company's products and services customer focused. You will do so by conducting competitive research and analysis and help us understand the buyer’s journey, needs and wants.
Customer Intelligence Manager duties and responsibilities
- Conduct regular competitive research
- Investigate product and service offerings of competitors
- Compare to our offerings and do the gap analysis
- Survey customers to get data and insights
- Make decisions and plans depending on insights
- Present insights to other teams and departments
- Conduct buyer journey research to help our team optimize our website, marketing touchpoints, and sales approach
- Attend events and interact with customers
Customer Intelligence Manager requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience in data anlytics
- Proficient in marketing automation
- Good understanding of web analytics
- Past experience conducting research reports
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Use this Customer Intelligence Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards