Hospitality Manager job profile
Hospitality Manager is the person who manages and coordinates all the different departments in an establishment in the hospitality or restaurant sector. Their role is to define the commercial and management strategy of the establishment in line with profit targets, the quality charter and hygiene and safety norms.
In order to attract Hospitality Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Hospitality Manager job description.
Hospitality Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious Hospitality Manager who will help us organize the daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising our staff members and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
Hospitality Manager duties and responsibilities
- Hire qualified personnel when needed
- Organize and coordinate people and operations
- Supervise and oversee staff members
- Check supplies and equipment quantity and quality
- Manage budgets and approve expenditures
- Develop and communicate standard operating procedures
- Establish standards for customer service
- Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Keep and update relevant documents and records
- Create reports for senior management
Hospitality Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as hospitality manager for (x) years
- Working experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality management, hotel operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BA in hospitality management or similar relevant field
Use this Hospitality Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps