Project Engineer job description template
This Project Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Project Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Project Engineer job profile
Project Engineer is an IT professional specialized in and responsible for successful planning, procurement and execution of all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
In order to attract Project Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Project Engineer job description.
Project Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Project Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while leading exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire your team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Project Engineer to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight and support all engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Project Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Prepare, schedule, monitor and coordinate the assigned engineering projects
- Interact with clients on a daily basis
- Find out about clients' needs and wants
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks and actions
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate with external stakeholders.
Project Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Project Engineer for (x) year(s)
- MA in Engineering or similar relevant field
- Valid engineer license
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage
- Hands on experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management skills.