Construction Project Manager job description template
This Construction Project Manager job description template includes the list of most important Construction Project Manager 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Construction Project Manager job profile
Construction Project Managers hold the blueprints on a building site or construction. The are often called General Contractors or Project Mangers and they are responsible for overseeing construction project from the beginning to the end.
In order to attract Construction Project Managers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Manager job description.
Construction Project Manager job description
We are looking for a reliable Construction Project Manager to join our team! As a Construction Manager at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of our construction projects.
Construction Manager duties and responsibilities
- Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from begging to end
- Review and monitor the project in-depth
- Ensure schedule of all the deliverables
- Budget planning and cost estimating
- Track inventory regularly
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations
- Train and give feedback to construction workers and subcontractors
- Ensure tools, materials and equipment
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Always ensure quality construction standards
Construction Project Manager requirements
- Proven working experience in construction management or similar role
- Good knowledge of construction management processes
- Experience with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field