Vice President (VP) of Content job description template
This Vice President (VP) of Content job description template includes the list of most important Vice President (VP) of Content duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Vice President (VP) of Content job profile
Vice President (VP) of Content are usually responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy. They are responsible for the management of creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
In order to attract Vice President (VP) of Content that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Vice President (VP) of Content job description.
Vice President (VP) of Content job description
We are looking for an experience Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team!
As a Content Marketing Manger, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Vice President (VP) of Content duties and responsibilities
- Create X amount of free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs etc
- Manage and develop blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Adhere with the internal policies and procedures
Vice President (VP) of Content requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver