Maid job profile
Maid is a female who works as a servant in a hotel or in someone's home. Maid is responsible for cleaning, but can also do a variety of other tasks such as ironing, grocery shopping and cooking.
In order to attract Maid that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maid job description.
Maid job description
Are you an Maid looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are ambitious, energetic, and service-oriented person who enjoys providing top-quality service, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a motivated professional who is excited about opportunity to make a difference in our Customer's lives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition.
Maid duties and responsibilities
- Clean and tidy all designated areas
(Vacuum and dust all furniture and hard surfaces;
Clean, sanitize and dry bathroom;
Removes stains and smudges from windows, walls, mirrors, pictures, small appliances;
Changes bed linen and bath linen; etc.)
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Maintains all cleaning equipment in good working condition
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
Maid qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maid for (x) year(s)
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Customer service oriented
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- High school degree
Use this Maid job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Telesales Representative
- Budget Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Tester
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- SQL Developer
- Project Coordinator
- Product Marketing Manager
- CakePHP Developer
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Delivery Driver
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Construction Expediter
- Business Consultant
- Systems Engineer
- Director of Nursing
- C++ Developer
- Makeup Artist
- Sales Representative
- Logistics Manager