Maid job profile
Maid is a female who works as a servant in a hotel or in someone's home. Maid is responsible for cleaning, but can also do a variety of other tasks such as ironing, grocery shopping and cooking.
In order to attract Maid that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maid job description.
Maid job description
Are you an Maid looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are ambitious, energetic, and service-oriented person who enjoys providing top-quality service, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a motivated professional who is excited about opportunity to make a difference in our Customer's lives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition.
Maid duties and responsibilities
- Clean and tidy all designated areas
(Vacuum and dust all furniture and hard surfaces;
Clean, sanitize and dry bathroom;
Removes stains and smudges from windows, walls, mirrors, pictures, small appliances;
Changes bed linen and bath linen; etc.)
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Maintains all cleaning equipment in good working condition
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
Maid qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maid for (x) year(s)
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Customer service oriented
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- High school degree
Use this Maid job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Application Developer
- SEO Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Human Resource Manager
- Shipping Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Interaction Designer
- Digital Project Manager
- Sales Support Specialist
- Restaurant Manager
- Video Specialist
- Event Coordinator
- Software Engineer
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Event Planner
- Criminal Investigator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- General Counsel
- National Account Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Occupational Therapist
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide