Orthodontist job description template
This Orthodontist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract an Orthodontist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Orthodontist job description.
Orthodontist job profile
An orthodontist is a healthcare professional specialized in the field of dentistry that deals primarily with malpositioned teeth and the jaws: their diagnosis, prevention and correction.
Orthodontist job description: Intro
Orthodontist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
Are you an experienced Orthodontist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with a friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an Orthodontist to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading to clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Orthodontist duties and responsibilities
Orthodontist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with assistants to take care of dental problems
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Design and create teeth molds
- Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances
- Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding and others
- Tightening braces on a regular basis, or as needed
- Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
- Foster an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
Orthodontist requirements and qualifications
Orthodontist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as an Orthodontist for [X] year(s)
- A Medical Degree and Licensing from the Board of Orthodontists
- In-depth knowledge of various molds, metals, and headgear
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Use this Orthodontist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Preschool Teacher
- Clinical Director
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Front Desk Representative
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Systems Engineer
- Program Director
- Case Manager
- SEO Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Commercial Director
- Network Engineer
- Java Developer
- Data Entry Operator
- Insurance Sales Representative
- Safety Officer
- Real Estate Broker
- Maintenance Technician
- Data Analyst
- Travel Consultant
- Dietary Aide
- Recruitment Manager
- Middleware Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!