Orthodontist job profile
Orthodontist is a healthcare professional specialized in field of dentistry that deals primarily with malpositioned teeth and the jaws: their diagnosis, prevention and correction.
In order to attract Orthodontist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Orthodontist job description.
Orthodontist job description
Are you an experienced Orthodontist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Orthodontist to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Orthodontist duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with assistants to take care of dental problems
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Design and create teeth molds
- Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances
- Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding and others
- Tightening braces on a regular basis, or as needed
- Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
- Foster an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
Orthodontist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Orthodontist for [X] year(s)
- A Medical Degree and Licensing from the Board of Orthodontists
- In depth knowledge of various molds, metals, and headgear
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Use this Orthodontist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Recruitment Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Child Care Teacher
- Hotel Concierge
- Restaurant Server
- Assistant Director
- Safety Manager
- Loan Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Spa Therapist
- Public Relations Assistant
- Senior Accountant
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Sales Advisor
- Operations Manager
- Truck Driver
- Scrum Master
- Program Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Budget Analyst
- Store Manager
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide