Email Marketing Manager job profile
Email Marketing Managers are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall company's email marketing strategy. With the emergence of inbound recruiting and digital marketing, Email Marketing Manager's role has become very important for business success.
In order to attract Email Marketing Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Email Marketing Manager job description.
Email Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for managing the strategy, leading your team and ensuring that the business goals are met.
You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams.
Email Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test every campaigns success
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Email Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Email Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Security Officer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Software Architect
- Instructional Designer
- Event Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Phyton Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Executive Chef
- Business Consultant
- Managing Director
- Machine Learning Expert
- Field Service Technician
- Node.js Developer
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Call Center Supervisor
- Linux Administrator
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?