Data Scientist job profile
In short, Data Scientists are people who make value and sense our of raw data. Their main duty is to create and manage Machine Learning-based tools or processes within the company. Data Scientists usually possess excellent skills in statistics and math.
In order to attract Data Scientists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Scientist job description.
Data Scientist job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Scientist to join our team of Data Professionals. As Data Scientist at our company, you will be responsible for processing and analzying raw data in a way that is useful and insightful.
If you love Data Science, you will also love this job! You will have a chance to work with the latest technology and perform Big Data research. Some of the methods you will be using include pattern recognition and learning systems, data visualization and solution feasibility.
Data Scientist duties and responsibilities
- Develop, manage and maintain Machine Learning infrastructure
- Utilize Natural Language Processing between users, stylists, and products.
- Research, develop, plan and implement predictive algorithm
- Use various regression and other data analysis techniques and methods
- Work with other team mebers to build upon our data collection, storage, and processing infrastructure
- Stay motivated to actively engage with customers
- Motivation and drive to seek out for new projects and sales opportunities
Data Scientist requirements
- X years of experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics / Data Engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- X years of hands on experience with Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms
- Proven experience in Data Modeling
- X years of experience with Data Management, Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. SAS, MATLAB, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
- Knowledge of computer programming (C++, Java, Ruby, or others)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Data Scientist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Personal Assistant
- Technical Trainer
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Human Resource Director
- Restaurant Manager
- Bank Teller
- Corporate Attorney
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Executive Director
- Software Tester
- Personal Care Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- Safety Officer
- Costume Designer
- Machine Learning Expert
- Marketing Director
- Physician Assistant
- Recruitment Manager
Getting Executive Buy-in for Recruitment Software in 2019
Hiring Developers: Lessons From 112,000+ Coding Tests
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques
11-Steps Recruitment Marketing Action Plan