Culture & People
Data Scientist job profile
In short, Data Scientists are people who make value and sense our of raw data. Their main duty is to create and manage Machine Learning-based tools or processes within the company. Data Scientists usually possess excellent skills in statistics and math.
In order to attract Data Scientists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Scientist job description.
Data Scientist job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Scientist to join our team of Data Professionals. As Data Scientist at our company, you will be responsible for processing and analzying raw data in a way that is useful and insightful.
If you love Data Science, you will also love this job! You will have a chance to work with the latest technology and perform Big Data research. Some of the methods you will be using include pattern recognition and learning systems, data visualization and solution feasibility.
Data Scientist duties and responsibilities
- Develop, manage and maintain Machine Learning infrastructure
- Utilize Natural Language Processing between users, stylists, and products.
- Research, develop, plan and implement predictive algorithm
- Use various regression and other data analysis techniques and methods
- Work with other team mebers to build upon our data collection, storage, and processing infrastructure
- Stay motivated to actively engage with customers
- Motivation and drive to seek out for new projects and sales opportunities
Data Scientist requirements
- X years of experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics / Data Engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- X years of hands on experience with Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms
- Proven experience in Data Modeling
- X years of experience with Data Management, Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. SAS, MATLAB, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
- Knowledge of computer programming (C++, Java, Ruby, or others)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Data Scientist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Wait Staff
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Data Manager
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Physician Assistant
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Sourcing Manager
- Safety Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Occupational Therapist
- SAP Developer
- District Manager
- Software Tester
- Restaurant Server
- Machine Learning Expert
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Network Technician
- Hospitality Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Real Estate Agent
- Guest Relations Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- UI-UX Designer
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?