Inside Sales Manager job profile
Inside Sales Manager is a sales professional who manages sales team who reach customers by phone or online, rather than traveling to meet them face-to-face.
In order to attract Inside Sales Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Inside Sales Manager job description.
Inside Sales Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to manage, oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
This job is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people who look for an opportunity to advance their career!
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales, teamwork and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes.
Inside Sales Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives team
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives performance
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team
Inside Sales Manager requirements
- (x) years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communcation, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
Use this Inside Sales Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps