Structural Engineer job description template
This Structural Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Structural Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Structural Engineer job profile
Structural Engineer is someone who is responsible for the design, planning and the construction of projects.
In order to attract a Structural Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Structural Engineer job description.
Structural Engineer job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Structural Engineer to join our team! As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for generating drawings, performing structural analysis and assisting with the construction activities.
Structural Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating construction and installation of structures
- Planning and scheduling construction work
- Assisting in preparation of construction documents
- Reviewing construction documents and drawings
- Resolving structural issues and professional concerns
- Preparing project schedule
- Providing guidance and direction to team members
Structural Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency with CAD software
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!