Data Entry Clerk job profile
Data Entry Clerks are usually responsible for entering data into different computer databases, manage and maintain effective record keeping. In addition, they may be responsible for organizing files, collecting and managing data to be entered into the computer.
In order to attract Data Entry Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Entry Clerk job description.
Data Entry Clerk job description
We are looking for a hard-working Data Entry Clerk to join our team! As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for entering specific data into our databases. You will be responsible for managing data and keeping it organized.
Your main goal will be to keep data in order so that it is easily accessible at any time.
Data Entry Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Input new information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Control the data probity by performing comparative analysis of different sources
- Regularly update existing database system records
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backup and security database activities
- Document, organize and store relevant documents
Data Entry Clerk requirements
- Previous working experience as data entry clerk for (x) years
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and databases
- X years of experience with spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Data Entry Clerk job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps