Dispatcher job profile
Dispatchers' duties and responsibilities can vary depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they answer calls and communicate with mobile units to send the appropriate response.
In order to attract Dispatchers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Dispatcher job description.
Dispatcher job description
We are looking for a hard working Dispatcher to join our team! As a Dispatcher at our company, you will answer calls and communicate with mobile units to send the appropriate response.
If you are a reliable team player who is able to stay calm under pressure, then we are looking for you!
Dispatcher duties and responsibilities
- Receive and answer emergency and non-emergency calls
- Record all the calls
- Proactively address problems and suggest solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders
- Assess situation and prioritize calls
- Oversee the route of field units and track delivery status of products
- Coordinate schedule in the most effective manner
- Inform field units about orders and traffic
- Track and update call logs and data in software programs
- Provide reports to upper management
- X years of experience as dispatcher or similar position
- Fast typing skills
- Experience in data entry
- Hands on experience working in stressful, emergency situations
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skilles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma
Use this Dispatcher job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards