Assistant Director job profile
Primary goal of every Assistant Director is to support and help the Director with his duties and responsibilities. The range of what an Assistant Director's duties and responsibilities may include is wide.
However, they must be good leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they turn into problems.
In order to attract Assistant Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Assistant Director job description.
Assistant Director job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Assistant Director to join our team! As an Assistant Director, your main responsibility will be to support our Director in departmental planning and monitoring progress.
Assistant Director duties and responsibilities
- Assist Director in planning and implementing overall business strategy
- Assist in overseeing and supervising daily operations
- Adhere to and encourage compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Assist in all the staffing duties such as hiring, training, evaluating etc
- Assist director in budget planning
- Assist in tracking and managing expenses
- Schedule events
- Represent the company at events and local happenings
- Perform duties given by the director
Assistant Director requirements
- X years of experience as an Assistant Director or similar role
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Some knowledge of business regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or related field
- MSc/MA is a plus
Use this Assistant Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps