Order Picker job profile
Order Picker is a supply chain and logistics professional responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity.
In order to attract Order Picker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Order Picker job description.
Order Picker job description
Are you a hard working Order Picker looking for a better working environment nad an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are positive and pleasant person able to maintain good working relationships with co-workers and supervisors, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an energetic Order Picker to pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
Order Picker duties and responsibilities
- Efficiently pick customer orders
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Operate forklift in and around warehouse
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
Order Picker requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Order Picker for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid licence for handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Hands on experience in voice picking systems or RF devices
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Use this Order Picker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Waiter or Waitress
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- IT Director
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Content Marketing Manager
- Interaction Designer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Legal Counsel
- Team Leader
- Front-end Developer
- Safety Coordinator
- Managing Editor
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Event Planner
- File Clerk
- Executive Secretary
- Program Manager
- Sales Director
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?