Order Picker job profile
Order Picker is a supply chain and logistics professional responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity.
In order to attract Order Picker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Order Picker job description.
Order Picker job description
Are you a hard working Order Picker looking for a better working environment nad an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are positive and pleasant person able to maintain good working relationships with co-workers and supervisors, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an energetic Order Picker to pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
Order Picker duties and responsibilities
- Efficiently pick customer orders
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Operate forklift in and around warehouse
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
Order Picker requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Order Picker for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid licence for handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Hands on experience in voice picking systems or RF devices
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Use this Order Picker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Patient Care Technician
- IT Manager
- Property Manager
- Wait Staff
- Technical Account Manager
- Category Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Production Assistant
- Managing Director
- Business Development Manager
- SEO Developer
- Legal Counsel
- Logistics Manager
- Medical Office Manager
- Product Designer
- Sales Support Specialist
- Database Developer
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Video Specialist
- Website Content Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!