Graphic Designer job profile
Graphic Designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who creates visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats including magazines, newspapers and websites.
In order to attract Graphic Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Graphic Designer job description.
Graphic Designer job description
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Graphic Designer duties and responsibilities
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Graphic Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- x + years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Use this Graphic Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Line Cook
- Field Sales Representative
- Program Manager
- Security Officer
- System Analyst
- Security Manager
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Nursing Supervisor
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Data Analyst
- Camera Operator
- Director of Operations
- System Security Expert
- IT Journalist
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Front Desk Representative
- IT Director
- Test Engineer
- Corporate Trainer
- Delivery Driver
- Criminal Investigator
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives