Graphic Designer job profile
Graphic Designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who creates visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats including magazines, newspapers and websites.
In order to attract Graphic Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Graphic Designer job description.
Graphic Designer job description
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Graphic Designer duties and responsibilities
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Graphic Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- x + years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Use this Graphic Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Loan Processor
- Security Officer
- SEO Consultant
- UI-UX Designer
- Field Service Technician
- Legal Counsel
- Medical Assistant
- Truck Driver
- Analyst Programmer
- Casting Director
- Financial Controller
- Child Care Teacher
- Construction Project Manager
- Sous Chef
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Audio Engineer
- IT Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Branch Manager
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Data Entry Operator
- Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?