Graphic Designer job description template
This Graphic Designer job description template includes the list of most important Graphic Designer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Graphic Designer job profile
Graphic Designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who creates visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats including magazines, newspapers and websites.
In order to attract Graphic Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Graphic Designer job description.
Graphic Designer job description
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Graphic Designer duties and responsibilities
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Graphic Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- x + years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines