Graphic Designer job profile
Graphic Designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who creates visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats including magazines, newspapers and websites.
In order to attract Graphic Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Graphic Designer job description.
Graphic Designer job description
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Graphic Designer duties and responsibilities
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Graphic Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- x + years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Use this Graphic Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Personal Care Assistant
- Call Center Representative
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Analyst Programmer
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- AngularJS Developer
- Sales Consultant
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Legal Assistant
- Cabin Crew
- Materials Manager
- Assistant Editor
- IT Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Video Specialist
- Database Developer
- Maintenance Manager
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Head Chef
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)