PHP Developer job profile
PHP developers (often simply called "Back-End Web Developer") are an IT experts specialized in designing and developing large scale Web applications.
In order to attract PHP Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise PHP Developer job description.
PHP Developer job description
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
PHP Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
Use this PHP developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- System Security Engineer
- Budget Analyst
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Marketing Specialist
- Web Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Telesales Representative
- Director of Nursing
- Communications Specialist
- Corporate Attorney
- Home Health Aide
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Systems Engineer
- Logistics Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Hospice Nurse
- Sales Executive
- Compliance Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
15 New Recruiting Trends You Should Implement in 2019 [UPDATED]
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site