Clinical Research Associate job description template
This Clinical Research Associate job description template includes the list of most important Clinical Research Associate's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Clinical Research Associate job profile
Clinical Research Associate is someone who conducts research and studies in a clinical research setting.
In order to attract a Clinical Research Associate that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Clinical Research Associate job description.
Clinical Research Associate job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Clinical Research Associate to join our team! As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for the oversight, coordination and management of clinical trials.
Clinical Research Associate duties and responsibilities
- Implementing research studies
- Ensuring data quality and integrity of clinical study data
- Maintaining a precise record of research activity
- Serving as primary contact for clinical research data
- Determining appropriate protocols
- Assisting in the review and approval of study documentation
- Implementing clinical trial safety processes
- Training and supervising clinical research staff
- Preparing clinical presentations
- Maintaining and updating study monitoring reports
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
Clinical Research Associate requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or healthcare fields
- Minimum of X years of experience in a clinical research
- Strong knowledge of clinical drug development
- Proficiency with appropriate computer software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prepare and present clinical study reports
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!