Sales Representative job description template
This Sales Representative job description template includes the list of most important Sales Representative's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Sales Representative job profile
Sales representatives are responsible for selling products, goods and services to customers and clients. Their job is based on finding new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users.
In order to attract Sales Representative that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Sales Representative job description.
Sales Representative job description
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Sales Representative to join our awesome sales team! As our Sales Representative your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by increasing sales. Your main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team
Sales Representative requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience working as a Sales Representative or similar role
- X years of experience in doing sales
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- X degree in Business Administration or relevant field