Business Systems Analyst job description template
This Business Systems Analyst job description template includes the list of most important Business Systems Analyst's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Business Systems Analyst job profile
Business Systems Analyst is someone who provides administrative and operational support to the company’s success. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the management, maintenance and completion of business systems.
In order to attract a Business Systems Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Business Systems Analyst job description.
Business Systems Analyst job description
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our team! As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for Business Intelligence and Data Analysis applications of the Business Intelligence team.
Business Systems Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Supporting Business Intelligence applications, including data analysis, reporting and data visualization
- Maintaining and updating existing BI applications
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business and IT teams
- Documenting and communicating required reporting requirements and procedures
- Ensuring customer and internal requirements are being met
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Participating in the review of internal controls and procedures
- Providing technical support to users as required
Business Systems Analyst requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work with and understand data
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!