TypeScript Developer job profile
TypeScript Developers are generally responsible for providing best user experience with company's applications and platforms.
In order to attract TypeScript Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise TypeScript Developer job description.
TypeScript Developer job description
We are looking for a TypeScript Developer to join our team! If you are interested in creating the best user experience and UI, you will love this job!
TypeScript Developer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
TypeScript Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience with SASS/LESS
- X years of experience with TypeScript
- X years of experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, Backbone
- X years of experience with HTML
- X years of experience with CSS
- X years of experience with DOM
- X years of experience with AJAX
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in X
Use this TypeScript Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards