Project Coordinator job profile
Project Coordinator is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating and overseeing of different activities related to planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating projects.
In order to attract Project Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Project Coordinator job description.
Project Coordinator job description
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Project Coordinator to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Project Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Project Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Project Coordinator for (x) year(s)
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
Use this Project Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Payroll Specialist
- Hospitality Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Loan Officer
- Legal Counsel
- Digital Media Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Executive Secretary
- Political Analyst
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Data Scientist
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Preschool Teacher
- Office Coordinator
- Restaurant Server
- jQuery Developer
- Public Relations Assistant
- NoSQL Developer
- Safety Coordinator
- Account Director
- Logistics Manager
- Ember.js Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!