Promoter job description
Promoter is a marketing professional responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or client. Promoter shows how the product works, takes questions and attempts to persuade consumers or clients to buy the product.
In order to attract Promoter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Promoter job description.
Promoter job description
Are you an aspiring Promoter looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking Promoter to promote our innovative as well as results-oriented products and help us improve the lives of our customers.
Promoter duties and responsibilities
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
- Assist customers in finding the suitable product they are looking for
- Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Present products using interactive materials such as videos, charts, slideshows etc.
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers etc.
- Engage with customer and discover their wants and needs
- Submit daily sales report through the company sales app
Promoter requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Promoter for (x) year(s)
- BS in Marketing
- Proven track record of successful promotions
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
Use this Promoter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Account Assistant
- Security Officer
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Front-end Developer
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Back-End Web Developer
- Medical Office Manager
- J2EE Developer
- Web Editor
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Warehouse Associate
- Medical Assistant
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Director of Nursing
- Event Planner
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?