This Insurance Sales Representative job description template includes the list of most important Insurance Sales Representative 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Insurance Sales Representative job profile
Insurance Sales Representative is a person who sells insurance policies. Insurance Sales Representative calls and meets with clients and potential clients to grow their customer base. The Insurance Sales Representative goal is to get information about clients' needs and match them with insurance policies they offer.
In order to attract Insurance Sales Representative that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Insurance Sales Representative job description.
Insurance Sales Representative job description
Are you an experienced Insurance Sales Representative looking for the opportunity to start a successful new career?
We are looking for outgoing and dedicated Insurance Sales Representative who is interested in a rewarding career in insurance sales.
If you are a high-energy type of person, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
Insurance Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
Insurance Sales Representative requirements
- [X] years of previous working experience as an Insurance Agent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time great management abilities
- [X] degree in Finance or similar relevant fields
Use this Insurance Sales Representative job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Game Animator
- Field Service Representative
- Construction Estimator
- WordPress Developer
- Director of Operations
- Patient Care Technician
- Executive Secretary
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Website Content Manager
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Hotel Concierge
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Assistant
- Product Manager
- Front-end Developer
- Web Editor
- Sales Training Specialist
- Business Consultant
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes