Culture & People
Customer Service Manager job profile
Some of the main duties of every Customer Service Manager include customer relationship management, handling complains and queries, sorting issues and complains, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, training and hiring Customer Service staff.
In order to attract Customer Service Manager s that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Customer Service Manager job description.
Customer Service Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Service Manager to join our Marketing team! As a Customer Service Manager, your main goal will be to establish and support good client relationships.
Writing a Customer Service resume
Customer service professionals often have many different skills and qualifications. However, not everything needs to be included in CVs.
Resumes and applications need to be adjusted based on the position a person is applying for. Check out this great guide on how to write a Customer Service resume.
Customer Service Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build a strong customer relationship management strategy to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor daily orders assignments through customer service team
- Coordinate activities with all other functions of the department a
- Establishing and monitor service KPIs
- Monitoring and analyzing results
- Implementing changes accordingly
- Lead on-site customer meetings and trainings
- Work with Marketing team to identify potential clients for case studies
Customer Service Manager requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- X+ years of related industry
- Always customer centric
- Extremely patient
- Experience in using use of Customer Support tools, procedures, processes, and metrics
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Ability to professionally manage and triage customer support ‘incidents’ and escalations
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
Use this Customer Service Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Linux Administrator
- Truck Driver
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- System Analyst
- System Security Expert
- Business Development Consultant
- Web Master
- Program Manager
- IT Technician
- Marketing Intern
- Training Coordinator
- Maintenance Manager
- Collection Specialist
- Call Center Representative
- Prep Cook
- IT Consultant
- Inventory Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Auto Mechanic
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Video Editor
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?